Cricklewood, Gladstone Parade
Initially designed for traditional construction
– Redesigned for modular
– Increased from 38no to 54no as a result of MMC approach
– Aiming for passive certification
Development of 54 apartments and 4 retail units on the Edgeware Rd, North London.
The project was designed for modular and tendered by The Offsite Group (TOG) as both modular and light gauge steel (LGS) to give the client viable offsite options.
After a detailed tender process and analysis, the LGS option was chosen as the best option for this project.
4-9 Gladstone Parade, Cricklewood is constructed as a low energy, zero carbon building certified to meet Passivhaus standards. This will be amongst the largest Passivhaus buildings in the UK to date.
The proposal for the redevelopment of 4-9 Gladstone Parade, comprise the following:
- Provision of new high-quality residential scheme consisting of 54 apartments with private amenity;
- Mix of apartments ranging from 1 to 2, 3-bedroom apartments;
- Provision of onsite facilities for 108 cycle parking spaces located on the ground floor consisting of 90 long term spaces for residential and 4 long term spaces for the commercial units. There are 18 short term spaces on the street;
- A total of 25 car parking spaces are provided on the ground floor, 5 of which are suitable as disabled parking and are located adjacent to the cores.
Client: Unique Property Group
Completion: March 2021
Project Type: Residential
Civil & Structural Engineering
Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management
Passive House Consultancy
- Designed to exceed London Plan 2018 standards by being Passivhaus certified
Let's Work Together
Our goal is delivering projects that create long-term progress & economic growth. Get in contact today.